- Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- B.S., McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- M.D., McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Residency, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, Dept. of Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, Department of Family Practice
- Master of Public Health, Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fellow, American Board of Family Practice
A renowned hair restoration surgeon serving New York, New Jersey, and Boston, Dr. Robert True holds the following memberships:
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, Advisory Council
- American Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Surgeons
- International Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
Video: Meet Robert H. True, M.D.
Dr. True talks about the four crucial qualities that make a great hair loss doctor.
Interviews with Dr. True
- What qualities must a doctor have to be a great hair restoration surgeon?
- Why don't all doctors produce the same quality results?
- Why did you become a hair loss specialist?
- What is most rewarding about being a hair restoration physician? His answer – stories about two patients
(A Particularly Rewarding Case | Like A Kid Again)
- What can prospective patients expect in terms of naturalness and density?
- What is your advise to hair loss sufferers?
- What is your philosophy in consulting with and treating patients?
Message from Dr. Dorin
During my association with Dr. True, he first altered my life for the better as my personal hair transplant surgeon, and then as a fine mentor who graciously imparted to me his vast experience of our medical art. He is a skilled physician, as well as, a gentleman and a scholar.
- Dr. Dorin