There are various factors that will determine the cost of your hair transplant treatment, such as:
- The size of the treatment area (number of grafts)
- The method by which the procedure is done
Understanding More About Cost
FUE is more expensive than FUT due to its specialized and laborious nature. Dr. Dorin and Dr. True perform every extraction exclusively. This is often not the case with other FUE approaches such as Robotic FUE or Neograft. The price range for an initial hair transplant contingent on size and method is $5,000-$20,000. On average, we recommend treatments in the range of 1,000-4,000 grafts as specific to the patient's needs and goals.
We Do Not Pass Along the Cost of Overhead
As an independent practice, we don't pass along the cost of overhead that comes with larger chains. We do, however, invest in technologies and advancements in the field that allow our doctors and staff to stay progressive and consistently create state-of-the-art hair transplant results.
While offering the most advanced technology and approach currently available, we remain committed to quality and value. Our patients tell us they consider their hair transplant fees to be some of the best money they have ever spent.
In choosing a practice for your hair restoration, you must consider these important factors among others:
- Who is the physician that is going to personally perform your hair transplant? What is his or her experience and qualifications?
- What is the experience of the staff that are part of the doctor's medical team and are they full-time?
- Is the most current technology and technique being offered?
- What will be the short AND long-term costs of the restoration?
- What do the results look like in person as well as in a portfolio?
Actual Patient Results
Video: Why Choose True & Dorin?
True & Dorin has a long-standing reputation for excellence in patient care, and delivering exceptional outcomes.